You don’t know about the blog then you are in the right place. In our mind; the first word comes what is blog, what is the definition of a blog, what is the personal blog and promotional blog, how many types of blog, Is journal is similar to the blog? These are the questions that arise in the mind. Today a powerful tool is a blog that helps to teach someone, help, and many of the other strengths in today’s life.
The blog is the pillars of growth in the internet industry. People start writing blogs in daily life and share online by social media and other platforms. The blog is a beautiful opportunity to share personal thoughts with other people by the mode of the Internet. So, come to the main point what is a blog.
What is a Blog?
Definition of blog
A blog was initially called a weblog. The concept of a weblog was more on a personal level where users would share their most honest day to day experiences online. It further evolved into the sharing of knowledge in a particular domain for others to read and gave like-minded people a platform to interact and share their ideas. This is now what we call blogging.
People often confuse a blog with a website. But, to understand more clearly a blog is a website but a site is not a blog.
The major points that differentiate a blog from a website are:
- A blog is regularly updated. There is no point in keeping a blog that is not updated with new posts on a regular basis.
- A blog most of the time offers a discussion panel where people can come and leave their comments or take part in a discussion.
Marketers saw the potential of blogging for fulfilling their marketing goals and from then and there blogging got a new dimension. Free blog traffic for a new website.
The main design of the blog structure is so simple but so many people design the appearance of blogs is different ways. You can also use the variety of the option to design, plan with the widgets. However, the best design of the blog post.
Here are some of the common standard features of the that following as :
- In your blog a header with menu or sub-menu or navigation bar use.
- The main content area with highlighted where you provide your information by the blog or latest blog posts.
- Left sidebar or right sidebar if you select your sidebar for the use of social profiles, favorite content, affiliate marketing, call-to-action, or any other important information.
In this infographic, the blog has many of the importance of which type of blog you select. The nature of the blog defines the quality of the blog page which is accurate for posting new thoughts or any information or not.
How to Structure Blog Post?
Importance of Blogging Answer:
- The SEO evolves every passing day and so the Google search algorithms. To be able to put up with the tremendous ranking competition one needs to keep up with these algorithms. Blogging is a great way to keep up with the latest keyword searches and ever-changing algorithms.
- People love new content and if you want to reach and then make them return you need to offer them good content. Blogging checks these boxes quite easily given the fact you are providing useful content to your customers.
- Many tools help marketers to determine what their customers like, their expectations, product-related issues, and a variety of many more buyer related metrics. Blogging is a great tool to track these metrics and help marketers to improve their strategies.
- It also helps to build trust and rapport with your customer base. Blogging can help you to show how good you are in your domain and at the same time also know where you might be lacking.
- It also is a source of some extra income in the form of affiliate marketing and revenue from other options.
How to Plan Your First Blog?
So, you have decided to start your blog and wondering how to begin. Here is a breakdown on how to plan your first blog: First, ask yourself these questions:
- Why would a reader want to come back to your blog?
- Does your article has content to attract your viewers?
- Is it something that they might be interested in?
Once you have answers to these questions next is, to begin with, planning your first blog.
Step 1: You should find the right name for your blog website that resonates with what your blog is all about.
Step 2: Now when you have a name for your blog you should find its availability on the respective blogging platform such as WordPress or any other.
Step 3: The first blog should be a basic introduction to your niche and yourself too. People love to feel a personal connection with the writer, so it is a great way to start.
Your prime objective with the first post should be to make your customer return. Check Here – Personal blog writing tips and methods.
How to Select Your Niche?
Blogging is not something that guarantees an easy return. If you feel that you can make good money immediately after you started your blog, then you need to break that bubble.
Blogging and money-making are far from connected when you are new to this field. You need to give sufficient time and quality to your readers to get some money out of it.
So, you need to choose a niche that you are passionate about, and you can write about it in and out without getting bored.
Here are a few tips to find your niche:
Find a topic that you love talking about so that you never get bored. It can be anything ranging from your hobby or your work or anything outside of that.
The best way to find that passion is to take a pen and paper and write off ten ideas that first come to your head. If you can think of it, then it means you can write about it.
You might come with a blogging idea, but it might not be something that others find interesting. So, you need to do a bit of scrutiny across the Internet to discover more about your topic and see how many people are interested in reading about it.
Take help from the Google trends and look at the trends related to your niche. You can see how their performance has been for the past few years.
If it is a rising curve, it certainly means you can write about it.
Adwords Keywords Planner:
You do not want to compete with established blogs that are already ranked first. You can narrow down your keyword search and take help from the keywords planner and find the keywords that are not that competitive.
These keywords are the ones that have monthly 1k- 10k searches. They are the right keywords that can drive traffic and at the same time have less competition.
Once you have found everything you can start finding new topics and write about them. Be sure to create good and quality content because in the end “CONTENT IS KING”. Want to write SEO friendly blog post the check our latest post.
Conclusion of Blog:
Now, you understand what is a blog? It’s your turn to changing the world with your own blog post. We hope you can learn a lot form this post. If you have any issue to understand the blog post then feel free to contact us or send a mail or check our other post that is related to the blog. If you are a blogger then follow my instruction to write a more beautiful blog post.